What To Expect In Each Session?
During your first visit, I will conduct a detailed assessment of your health concerns and history (including medications, hereditary disposition and injuries), lifestyle, diet and exercise routines, emotional and relationship factors, etc. The evaluation will also include a diagnostic of your pulse, tongue, and questions and calculations based on your birth data in order to determine your body constitution and ascertain the root cause of your imbalance(s). I will then create a customized wellness plan that may incorporate any of the following: Ayurvedic treatments, herbal remedies, recommended diet and lifestyle alterations, Chi Nei Tsang, yoga postures, meditation (heart-based meditation) and breathing techniques.
- For Ayurveda the first consult is 1.5-2 hours. Follow-up appts, which are recommend & required to provide support, to tweak diet, herbs, reread the pulse etc, are 1 hour.
- If it’s strictly CNT the session will last 1-1.5 hours, with some additional time for intake on the first appointment.
Follow Up Visits
During subsequent treatments, the frequency and length of which will be determined by your particular situation, I will reassess your condition and modify the wellness plan as needed.
- As all treatments are customized, please call for rates.
- Payment methods: Cash, Cheque or E-transfer
- Cancellation Policy: 24 hours